Heidi Bucher joined the firm in 2013 as Senior Managing Director and Director of Global Construction Practice. Ms. Bucher heads up the Global Construction Practice and manages a team of professionals with extensive construction risk management experience. She has worked on the financing for large construction transactions, which recently included American Dream, MoMA Condominiums, 3 World Trade Center and Riverside Center. In addition, Ms. Bucher also heads up the outsourced Risk Management Consulting Practice area of Harbor. This sector provides full risk management functions, from project-level to full-time services, to 3rd-party companies. These clients cover construction, real estate, solar energy and healthcare among other industries.
- Alpha Risk Management, Inc. – Executive Vice President & Managing Director – Real Estate Finance Division
- FMI Risk Management – Senior Insurance Consultant
- Fisher Harris Shapiro – Consultant
- Alpha Risk Management – Senior Vice President
- ARM – Insurance Institute of America
- BA – City College of New York
- NYS General Consultant and Property & Casualty Insurance Licenses.
- NYS Property & Casualty Insurance Broker License
- Associate in Risk Management designation