Kate Jensen-Brakohiapa joined the firm in 2017 through the acquisition of her company, Jensen Insurance Solutions and brings almost 20 years of risk management consulting experience. Ms. Jensen-Brakohiapa founded Jensen in 2011 to provide customized insurance consulting solutions to the unique and evolving regulatory and market concerns of the financial services industry. During her tenure at Jensen, she and her team of professionals specialized in Construction (ground up, rehab & conversion to permanent), Balance Sheet/Portfolio, permanent and bridge financings, GSE financed and CMBS transactions.
Areas of expertise include:
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- CMBS/conduit lending, balance sheet/portfolio lending, construction (ground up, rehab & conversion to permanent)
- GSE/Agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, & HUD) transactions for both single assets and large portfolios.
- Jensen Insurance Solutions – President
- Traxler & Tong – Vice President
- BS – Montana State University