Brady Stockwell joined the firm as a Consultant in 2017 through the acquisition of Jensen Insurance Solutions. Mr. Stockwell is part of the Commercial Real Estate and Agency Lending Practices. He is responsible for advising on CMBS, construction, balance sheet and agency transactions for various lenders.
Areas of Expertise Include:
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- New Markets Tax Credit Equity (investing, syndication, and servicing
- CMBS/conduit lending, balance sheet/portfolio lending, construction (ground up, rehab & conversion to permanent)
- GSE/Agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, & HUD) transactions for both single assets and large portfolios.
- Assurance Risk Group – Managing Partner & Senior Consultant
- Jensen Insurance Solutions – Senior Risk Management Consultant
- Traxler & Tong Inc. – Senior Risk Management Consultant
- Stockdale Insurance Agency – Commercial Account Manager promoted to Business Development & Marketing Director
- BA – University of California Santa Cruz
- AINS certification from the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (AICPCU)