Emily Rasmussen joined the firm in 2016 and is Harbor Group’s Chief Operating Officer. Ms. Rasmussen is responsible for developing and overseeing Harbor’s diverse array of internal processes and technology platforms. Her role includes management of company analytics procedures, ongoing staff training/development, needs-based process integration for individual clients (both new and existing), technology systems development, and continuous tailoring of procedural and technology platforms in parallel with evolving market and regulatory expectations.
Ms. Rasmussen began her career in public finance and equity trading before becoming Head of CMBS Loan Closings at MC Five Mile. While there, she designed and managed the bank’s closing process, overseeing the successful securitization of over two billion in mid-market loans.
- MC Five Mile – Head of CMBS Loan Closing
- Academy Securities – Regulatory Compliance Analyst
- BA – Michigan State University
- JD – Villanova University School of Law
- CREFC Young Professionals & Women’s Network