Kim Greenberg joined the firm in 2015 and is a Director, Legal Specialist for the Commercial Real Estate Practice. She provides consultation to a broad range of lenders covering a variety of loan types ranging from traditional bank commercial mortgage loans, construction loans and mezzanine loans to conduit loans for many types of income-producing commercial real estate properties, including multifamily properties, self storage facilities, hotels, office buildings, industrial buildings, warehouse and retail properties. Ms. Greenberg handles the loan insurance requirements on complex financings on behalf of large banking institutions including UBS and Barclays, which involved analyzing and recommending solutions pertaining to such matters as zoning issues, potential shortfall of insurance proceeds, multi-carrier participation programs and shared aggregation concerns under blanket policies.
- Kim R. Greenberg, P.A. – Owner/Attorney
- Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP – Attorney
- Kahane and Associates, P.A. – Attorney
- BS – University of Florida
- JD – Florida International University
- Licensed – Florida Bar Association